Have you seen Google’s Deep Dream images yet? If you haven’t, click here. It’s hella interesting, and at the same time, really freaky. Or trippy. I don’t know, you decide.
I won’t get into the technical specifics, all I know is that Deep Dream can turn any image you feed into it into a creature fueled by the collective nightmares of children around the world.
If you don’t believe me, here are a few samples:
— Eesmyal SantosBrault (@eesmyal) July 5, 2015
— Pavel Bazin (@pavelbazin) July 2, 2015
Ok now that you now have an idea how Deep Dream can approximate an acid trip gone bad, redditor Nighthawkaba14 ran all of The Beatles’ album covers on Google Deep Dream. The results are full of dogs. Lots of them.
Check out the Beatles permutated into different nightmarish creatures, thanks to Google Deep Dream.
What do you think of these seriously trippy Beatles Deep Dream album covers? Let me know what you think in the comments!
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- Waiting for Sam: ‘A Normal Lost Phone’ Review
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- ‘Mercenary Kings Reloaded Edition’ for Nintendo Switch Review