So last night, DC released this new image of Superman from the impossibly-titled Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
So here’s Superman standing and scowling at the rooftops of what appears to be Gotham City. Probably moments before Batman pounces on him and stabs him with a kryptonite knife.
So he has very minimal costume changes, but apparently a whole lot of fanboys have started to dissect the image and see what minuscule clues a heavily-photoshopped image can provide for the plot of a movie that is coming out in two years.
What about me? I ain’t feeling it. The moment Superman broke General Zod’s neck in Man of Steel, I’ve lost all interest. Unless, you know, they somehow bring back pre-New 52 Superman.
What do you think, though? Tell me about it in the comments.
UPDATE: The internet delivers.
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- ‘Project Octopath Traveler Demo’ Impressions: Is It Worth It?
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing