I don’t know about you, but it’s been far too long since we’ve had a proper Doctor Who fix. We were left hanging after Matt Smith regenerated into Peter Capaldi way back in December’s The Time of the Doctor. Now it’s eight days before August 23, and we’ll get to watch Capaldi play a reportedly darker Doctor.
Are you excited? I know I am. Sound off your thoughts in the comments!
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye
- What Do You Think of the New ‘Doctor Who’ Logo?
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017