So last night, DC released this new image of Superman from the impossibly-titled Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
So here’s Superman standing and scowling at the rooftops of what appears to be Gotham City. Probably moments before Batman pounces on him and stabs him with a kryptonite knife.
So he has very minimal costume changes, but apparently a whole lot of fanboys have started to dissect the image and see what minuscule clues a heavily-photoshopped image can provide for the plot of a movie that is coming out in two years.
What about me? I ain’t feeling it. The moment Superman broke General Zod’s neck in Man of Steel, I’ve lost all interest. Unless, you know, they somehow bring back pre-New 52 Superman.
What do you think, though? Tell me about it in the comments.
UPDATE: The internet delivers.
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.
- ‘Batman: Bad Blood’ Review: Band-Aids Don’t Fix Bullet Holes
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- We’re Home: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Review
- New on WAG: Bad Vampire Erotica, ‘Doctor Who’ Survival Guide, and More