In a few weeks, we’ll see Avengers: Infinity War, the epic conclusion to a storyline started back in 2012 in the original Avengers. We know that all this time Thanos has been quietly pulling strings, trying to collect all six Infinity Stones so he can eliminate half of the entire universe’s life. All to get the love of the personification of Death herself.
We know the locations of the other five Infinity Stones, and we know that the places where they are hidden – like Xandar – are screwed if they don’t easily give up their Stones. But do you think Thanos will let people live even if they willingly surrendered? Of course not. He’s not called the Mad Titan for nothing.
Do I know where the Soul Stone is? Of course not. I don’t have a clue. However, I wrote a thing on Playboy Philippines where I analyze all the clues from a decade’s worth of Marvel’s films, and see if we could find just where the Soul Stone is, just in time for Infinity War.
What about you? Do you have your own theories as to where the Soul Stone is, that sneaky little thing? Let’s talk about it in the comments!
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!
- Review: “Axiom Verge” is a Creepy Ride Into Glitchy Terrain
- ‘S-Town’ Review: A Mystery Wrapped in Another Mystery Neatly Tied Up in a Bow of Melancholy