Mere days after Ryan Reynolds posted that sexy picture of him as Deadpool, we now have a video of him being interviewed by Mario Lopez (who apparently is still a thing). Lopez was praising Reynolds for continuing the character’s story started in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and also for the movie’s PG-13 rating. Gotta keep the merc with a mouth family-friendly, right?
Of course that’s bound to get some fans nerd-raging. Apparently Ryan Reynolds was filled with nerd rage himself, because, well, just watch the video.
Well. That was our first glimpse of Reynolds in costume as Deadpool, doing Deadpool things. If I wasn’t fully confident that this movie is going to pull this off, this interview changed my mind. Now I’m pretty sure this will be one of the greatest comic book movies of all time.
What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know!
- What Do You Think of the New ‘Doctor Who’ Logo?
- ‘ARMS’ Review: Punching its Way into the Spotlight
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- The Lapsed Gamer: My Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games of 2017
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)