So there’s a new The Little Prince trailer that dropped today, and it’s gorgeous. It easily tops the list of movies I am excited for – even more than The Avengers: Age of Ultron – and it helps that the movie looks so beautiful. So very, very, very beautiful.
In case you missed it, though, here’s the trailer:
I’m out of words. As in really, really, out of words. So here’s what I’m going to do – I’ll just compile a few reaction gifs to express how I felt after watching this trailer.
In case somebody asks, no, no, I’m not crying. I’m just chopping onions. Lots of nostalgia-induced onions.
What about you? How did you find the new trailer for The Little Prince? Share your thoughts and leave a comment!
- New on WAG: Bad Vampire Erotica, ‘Doctor Who’ Survival Guide, and More
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- Rating the ‘Doctor Who’ Series 9 Stories
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.