If racing simulators are your thing, then WRC 8 may be the game for you! Although it’s been out for a while on the Nintendo Switch, there’s always space on everyone’s favorite hybrid controller for a white-knuckle and tough-as-nails racing simulator, right?
If the thought of playing a highly technical racing simulator anywhere you can take your Nintendo Switch isn’t enough to make you pick it up, how about driving WRC’s roster of legendary cars, then?
Yep, legendary cars are now here for WRC 8! In response to overwhelming demand from the community, WRC 8 – the official video game of the FIA World Rally Championship – will feature various cars from WRC’s rich legacy.
You’ll get to play six legendary cars – cars that made WRC history – as part of a Manufacturer’s World Rally Championship winning campaign:
- Alpine A110 – 1973 Champions
- Lancia Stratos – 1974/1975/1976 Champions
- Ford Escort MkII RS1800 – 1979 Champions
- Lancia 037 – 1983 Champions
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evolution – 1988/1989/1990/1991/1992 Champions
- VW Polo R WRC – 2013/2014/2015/2016 Champions
You can also play three iconic rally cars:
- Lancia Fulvia HF – 1972 International Makes’ Champions (precursor of WRC)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT (997) – Iconic Rally GT car
- Proton Iriz R5 – First drive of the WRC 2’s newest homologated rally car
WRC 8 on the Nintendo Switch features legendary and iconic vehicles from WRC history, so you can experience driving cars that made racing what it is today. Don’t you think you deserve some cockpit time, racing through the countryside, or a mountain road high up?
So, is it time for you to drive with these iconic cars? Then go pick up WRC 8 for the Nintendo Switch!