How are you? It’s been almost two weeks since I’ve last heard from you, and frankly, I don’t know what you’ve been up to. I need your help, old friend. You see, I’m having trouble updating this blog of mine for some time now, because you’re not cooperating. I’ve been asking you for ideas for some time now. But all you’ve been giving me are mediocre ideas that I can’t even expound on. Quite frankly, I can’t imagine “The Awesomeness of Judi Dench’s Wrinkles” making anybody laugh.
Why can’t you come up with those awesome stuff that we used to make just a few months ago? We used to be an awesome duo. I just look at some totally gross picture, and then your gears start running and then we come up with the awesomest blog entries evar. Why have you abandoned me? I never failed in fulfilling my obligations to you: I get enough sleep, I eat nutritious food, I read all the smut, I mean, scientific journals that I can get my hands on to keep you informed. What more can you ask for? All I’m asking is that you just get back to your old self and be awesome again.
So brain, I hope that you hear my impassioned plea and that you also help me out here. Thanks.
Technorati Tags: writer’s block
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- The Lapsed Gamer: My Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games of 2017
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- I Have a Few Theories on Where The Soul Stone is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)