I don’t know what to say. It’s fantastic. Luke Skywalker’s voice-over. Daisy Ridley looks like a badass. Chewbacca aged well. And Harrison Ford’s Han Solo… man. And we get our first good look at the big bad, Kylo Ren.
I’ll just probably watch the trailer for twenty more times until the goosebumps go away.
We’re home, indeed.
- We’re Home: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Review
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre