I don’t know what to say. It’s fantastic. Luke Skywalker’s voice-over. Daisy Ridley looks like a badass. Chewbacca aged well. And Harrison Ford’s Han Solo… man. And we get our first good look at the big bad, Kylo Ren.
I’ll just probably watch the trailer for twenty more times until the goosebumps go away.
We’re home, indeed.
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- You Can Play ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ in ‘Super Mario Maker’