The Walking Dead: The Game is one of my favorite games of all time. The ending of the game turned me into an emotional wreck, even after the third playthrough. The DLC 400 Days didn’t have that much emotional impact, but it was still harrowing and it improved on the action mechanics by a fair bit.
Imagine my glee when the teaser for The Walking Dead: Season 2 was released.
Now all I want to do is for time to speed up so I can download this baby and follow Clementine’s story. And get emotionally traumatized all over again. And oh, Clem is a playable character again, so I imagine this will become interesting.
Did you like the first Walking Dead game? Are you looking forward to Season 2?
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- A History of Violence: ‘Wulverblade’ Review
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- 4 Noteworthy Comics Series Outside of Marvel and DC
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!
- Horror in Your Phone: ‘SIM – Sara is Missing’ Review