I love soup.
It’s the perfect thing during cold days, and just having one steaming bowl of soup will give me a warm, giddy feeling akin to being blitzed by a CareBears rainbow ray… or something like that.
However, sometimes my love for soup must take a backseat to common sense and propriety.
Perfect for head colds.
… I think I’ll pass.
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- What Do You Think of the New ‘Doctor Who’ Logo?
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye
- I Have a Few Theories on Where The Soul Stone is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’