Sometimes, I swear, there is a big conspiracy that purports to make little kids a sex-crazed generation. How, you may ask? You see, toys like Bratz teach little girls how to dress as skankily as possible, Dora Aquapets make for very private bedroom fun for all ages, and childhood heroes like Jamie Lynn Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton could actually testify that alcoholism, teenage pregnancy, and uploading sex videos on the internet are actually cool.
So where does it all bring us? Just the other day I was taking a leisurely stroll in a mall when I chanced upon this toy:
A Spider-Man web flicker pack. You have a webslinger and some rubber webs, and then you flick them all over the place, much to the chagrin of your folks. “Oh look! Our son’s throwing away expensive molded rubber all over the place! I bet we’ll never get to find some of those things and our cat will probably choke on them and die and we’ll all go to jail for cruelty to animals or something. Way to go, son!”
Looks innocent, right? Wrong. You see, I just had to flip the damn thing over and guess what the instructions at the back told me what I should do:
I.. uh… what? Lookit that kid holding a big red… knobby… thing, covered with that… white sticky… stuff.
I can only shudder at what the boy’s poor parents are thinking now.
What do you think?
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- I Have a Few Theories on Where The Soul Stone is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Horror in Your Phone: ‘SIM – Sara is Missing’ Review
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)