You may have stumbled upon this page in desperation. You may miss your aircon badly. Your relationship with your aircon may be deteriorating already. Or your aircon had just broken down and you are lonely.
Either way, I am here to give you advice.
Because it’s too hot to erase the watermarks
Aircons are not forever. This is the first thing you should know when starting on a relationship. Aircons are, contrary to popular belief, not very good at relationships. They lack commitment. They don’t give gifts.They forget dates. They pick their noses in public. And they bail out at the last minute.
And by “bailing out” I mean “conking out in the middle of summer when you need it the most”. It sucks, I know. But aircons are like that.
And you are NOT a loser! Aircons are unable to handle commitments. It is not your fault. It is the aircon’s.
Don’t be a pathetic whining loser, dammit! If I ever hear you becoming emo, I’m gonna send Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick your spleen into the fourth dimension before you can say “Simple Plan”.
An unfortunate effect of too much heat
Be a man! It’s just heat! It may be sweltering, but… you can take it, I’m sure.
Anyway, you have a bounceback option. It’s called “electric fan”.
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- What Do You Think of the New ‘Doctor Who’ Logo?
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- I Have a Few Theories on Where The Soul Stone is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017