You know very well that I don’t do serious posts, but this is an inappropriate time for humor. Your daily dose of retard will resume when the
retardness crisis is over.
I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone ringing. It was my girlfriend, sounding very worried.
“Ade,” she said, “please take care. There’s a coup attempt going on.”
As my girlfriend stays in a dorm along school, I advised her to go home to Tarlac right away.
I went to work as usual (I go to work along Ortigas), and I could see the beginnings of a rally going on. Oh well, when you work along EDSA, you have to be used to the endless rallies that just come out of nowhere.
But nothing prepared me for what happened next.
Since I don’t have the patience and time to do a liveblog about the crisis/coup, I will direct you to an excellent liveblog by La Vida Lawyer.
Ok. It’s chaotic outside, I’m smack in the middle of EDSA, and I don’t know how I’ll get home.
I’m just glad my girlfriend is safe at home.
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- Here Are the Wireless Gaming Headsets That Are Compatible with the Nintendo Switch
- ‘S-Town’ Review: A Mystery Wrapped in Another Mystery Neatly Tied Up in a Bow of Melancholy
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing