In case you don’t know (or care), I’m using this wonderful WordPress Plugin, called WP-ShortStat, that helps me find out who’s visiting my blog, what website they come from, and if they found my site from a search engine, what search words they used.
I was checking my shortstat the other day and I was disturbed, even concerned, about the welfare and mental health of some of my visitors. A quick glance at the search strings gave me the creeps:
- male with hug cock – What. The. Hell?
- celebrity man cock – The sad thing is, they’re finding my site through Italian search engines. REPEATEDLY.
- schoolgay – Yep, I have a clear idea of your sexual fetishes… Now go away.
- cow poop images – Lovely.
- ask a retard – Ooh yeah, like a retard will give you grrrrrrrreat answers to your questions…
- retard fishing – But… What is it in the first place?
- super blinkies – What, ordinary blinkies ain’t enough for you?
- willie revillame ‘s home address – I hate his guts too, but do you actually need to look for his home to shut him up? Also, do you think he’d post his home address on the internet?!
- david hasselhoff downloads – What’ll you download? Hoff Soap?
- ridiculous quotes from david hasselhoff – You don’t need quotes. You just need to look at his pictures to know how ridiculous he is. And the weird thing is that this is a REPEAT search string.
- batman retard – This just defies logic.
- what dose addams like to do at the karaoke – Who dose what where? Huh?
- fat boy man boobs – Uh-huh. N-nice.
- man cock – This is not a pretty picture.
- fat nudist of men – Seriously, people who have a long history of mental illness and disturbing fetishes should be banned from using the internet.
I am sure glad that most of my readers are normal. Do you guys get weird visitors as well? Maybe you won’t mind telling me your stories.
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- ‘ARMS’ Review: Punching its Way into the Spotlight
- Why ‘Resident Evil 7’ for the Nintendo Switch Might be a Bad Idea
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- Nintendo’s 2018 E3 Direct is Almost Here. Time for Baseless Speculation!
- I Have a Few Theories on Where The Soul Stone is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’