In case you don’t know (or care), I’m using this wonderful WordPress Plugin, called WP-ShortStat, that helps me find out who’s visiting my blog, what website they come from, and if they found my site from a search engine, what search words they used.
I was checking my shortstat the other day and I was disturbed, even concerned, about the welfare and mental health of some of my visitors. A quick glance at the search strings gave me the creeps:
- male with hug cock – What. The. Hell?
- celebrity man cock – The sad thing is, they’re finding my site through Italian search engines. REPEATEDLY.
- schoolgay – Yep, I have a clear idea of your sexual fetishes… Now go away.
- cow poop images – Lovely.
- ask a retard – Ooh yeah, like a retard will give you grrrrrrrreat answers to your questions…
- retard fishing – But… What is it in the first place?
- super blinkies – What, ordinary blinkies ain’t enough for you?
- willie revillame ‘s home address – I hate his guts too, but do you actually need to look for his home to shut him up? Also, do you think he’d post his home address on the internet?!
- david hasselhoff downloads – What’ll you download? Hoff Soap?
- ridiculous quotes from david hasselhoff – You don’t need quotes. You just need to look at his pictures to know how ridiculous he is. And the weird thing is that this is a REPEAT search string.
- batman retard – This just defies logic.
- what dose addams like to do at the karaoke – Who dose what where? Huh?
- fat boy man boobs – Uh-huh. N-nice.
- man cock – This is not a pretty picture.
- fat nudist of men – Seriously, people who have a long history of mental illness and disturbing fetishes should be banned from using the internet.
I am sure glad that most of my readers are normal. Do you guys get weird visitors as well? Maybe you won’t mind telling me your stories.