After the OFW brouhaha, Malu Fernandez has once again tried to ruffle everyone’s feathers by being as tactless as she hits this time, the people who brought that issue into the open – bloggers. In her latest article, “The Problem With Blogging…“, she says:
I believe in the freedom of speech. By all means say what you need to say. Unfortunately for most of the bloggers without advertising you get paid nothing. If in fact you do get paid then hooray for you. But blogging, aside from Perez Hilton and the other big time bloggers (you know who you are) is for me a slacker job or a medium and pastime for lonely people to connect. Unless you’re in bloody Siberia or in a Gulag prison, try stepping outside your comfort zone and turn off the laptop or pc, you just might find some real live people to talk to instead of typing away in cyber space.
Okay, I admit I refused to comment on the issue the first time it came out because, honestly, I find it LOL. Her original article was in bad taste and all and I refuse to give her justification of any kind by commenting on it. Same as now. I’m just LOL-ing at it and shrugging it off.
But I’m curious. What do YOU think of this whole Malu Fernandez versus the bloggers thing?
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- I Have a Few Theories on Where The Soul Stone is in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Nintendo’s 2018 E3 Direct is Almost Here. Time for Baseless Speculation!
- Review: “Axiom Verge” is a Creepy Ride Into Glitchy Terrain
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- 4 Noteworthy Comics Series Outside of Marvel and DC