I was on my way home from work the other day when I saw Gen, a former college classmate of mine. She was one of my closest classmates so naturally I was excited to see her. I was waving and smiling like crazy at her, but she acted like she never even noticed me.
I was wondering why she was ignoring me. I mean, we never had a fight or anything. So I called out her name.
It was when I realized that the person I was waving and smiling and screaming at wasn’t my friend.
I screamed. At Mega Mall. In the middle of a crowd. And was ignored.
To make matters worse, there was another girl in the crowd named “Gen”. She looked at me like I was some kind of freak. Well, that was before she and her whole barkada burst out laughing. At me.
Nice going, Ade. Reeeeal smooth.
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- Don’t Miss These Indie Games for the Nintendo Switch!
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- Waiting for Sam: ‘A Normal Lost Phone’ Review