Uh, yeah, world peace. What’s wrong with that?
Preparations for Global Orgasm Day are underway.
So basically, they’re telling everyone to go out (or inside, whatever) on December 22, and have an orgasm. It doesn’t matter if you do it with someone or undertake this enormous task alone. What matters is that the, um, positive energies you (yes, you!) will give out when you have an orgasm has an effect on humanity. If you get all your friends (yes, your friends! Imagine!) the effect will be magnified. And if everyone in the world is able to get off on December 22, who knows what possible effects will that do? So go on, invite your friends for a mass orgasm session (caught you cringing, haha) on December 22.
Well, the site doesn’t really specify how you should, um, contribute, so you might as well get your partner (girl, boy, dog, whatever) and have fun on the 22nd. What, no partner? Well, we can always have a number of viable alternatives for that.
However, I’m utterly upset by a certain lack of events:
- There is no mass open-field wanking session. That lack of communal spirit is such a glaring oversight.
- Also, they did not give out guidelines for those who do not know how to participate. Sure, leave out the n00bs, it’s always fun to do that.
- Speaking of n00bs, it is ambigious if Steel can participate or not. I think it would be a good opportunity for him, if only he can stand making out with unbathed hippies.
- Does this count?
- What if you see this picture while you’re at it and lose momentum? How’re you ever gonna participate in world peace then?!
- No commemorative keychains, coins, or whatever to remember this momentous event by? WTF?
- Also, I think the Japanese are way ahead of us. And it’s communal.
Well, then, you may have your misgivings about this event, but just think, isn’t it nice to have world peace in the end? Boys and girls, remember,
With World Peace, everyone wins.
Okay? So, EVERYONE! 5… 4… 3… 2…
So, will you participate? What do you have to say? Don’t be afraid to leave a comment!
EDIT: I’ve created an animated GIF that you might want to use:
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- Review: “Axiom Verge” is a Creepy Ride Into Glitchy Terrain
- ‘Mercenary Kings Reloaded Edition’ for Nintendo Switch Review
- The Lapsed Gamer: My Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games of 2017
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)