Now I haven’t really done anything like this before, but I guess now is a good time to start listing off the stuff in my everyday carry.
If you know me, you’re probably aware that I tend to carry a huge backpack filled to the brim and I look like that fat kid from Up. That set up has not been kind to my back, and now I just want to make sure I have only the essentials with me when I leave the house.
So here’s my everyday carry:
- Pebble Steel – I love this watch. This keeps me from pulling out my phone when I don’t have to as I can screen the messages right on my wrist. Also it’s my primary pedometer, so I can keep on lying to myself about my level of physical activity.
- Audio Technica ATH-IM50 – Because I need to shut the world out when I’m commuting. Also, these in-ears are fantastic. Check out my review!
- Sony Xperia Z3 – This baby’s got fantastic battery life and fantastic performance. However, I’m kinda disappointed with the camera – it needs to be more consistent as it tends to jump between great and terrible.
- Powerbank – Because I don’t want to get stranded someplace without a way to call people?
- Nomadkey – Basically an extra-short USB cable that I can attach to my keychain. I just got this and I love how I can now just leave my long cables at home.
- Lip Balm – This one is for men. Shut up.
- Mints, Notebook, Pen – Not included in the picture because I’m an idiot who forgot to take them out of my stupid bag.
- ASUS Transformer T100 – This is only when I absolutely have to bring a laptop with me. What I like about this is that I can switch between tablet and laptop modes effortlessly, so I don’t have to have a separate tablet.
I’m planning to add a small multitool to my EDC eventually as you’ll never know when you need a small knife or screwdriver handy.
Anyway, what’s in your everyday carry? Tell me about your daily must-haves in the comments!
If you liked this, these other posts may interest you:
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- What Do You Think of the New ‘Doctor Who’ Logo?
- Losing Weight… With Technology!
- The Lapsed Gamer: My Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games of 2017