In Final Crisis #7, the evil overlord of Apokilips, Darkseid, has become EVERYTHING. And Superman takes the damn god out with a SONG. Seriously. He fucking sings with all he’s got, and he fucking kills a fricking almost-immortal god with a song. Now, the awesome Dr. K is asking people to fill in the gaps in the narrative:
While Baddie has his own idea, this is what I think:
I believe that Superman is secretly a Bon Jovi fan and was waiting for the right moment to unleash all its fury on the evil god.
What do you think?
Special bonus alternate universe panel:
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.
- Ranking the ‘Doctor Who’ Series Finales From Best to Worst
- Out of Context Comics: The Incredible Hulk…
- John Hurt Returns as the War Doctor in ‘Only the Monstrous’ [Review]
- Rating the ‘Doctor Who’ Series 9 Stories