In Final Crisis #7, the evil overlord of Apokilips, Darkseid, has become EVERYTHING. And Superman takes the damn god out with a SONG. Seriously. He fucking sings with all he’s got, and he fucking kills a fricking almost-immortal god with a song. Now, the awesome Dr. K is asking people to fill in the gaps in the narrative:
While Baddie has his own idea, this is what I think:
I believe that Superman is secretly a Bon Jovi fan and was waiting for the right moment to unleash all its fury on the evil god.
What do you think?
Special bonus alternate universe panel:
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye
- The Lapsed Gamer: My Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games of 2017
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017