Before we go on, let me just state that I am a Catholic, not a fan of Bryanboy, and I when I saw those pictures my first reaction was “WTF?” and I immediately closed the Firefox Tab.
I’m not defending Bryanboy, and I’m not saying that voicing out your opinion against Bryanboy is wrong. But an online petition declaring him to be the Antichrist? Goddamn retarded.
When Elvis scandalized people back in the ’50s, people did novena masses to save his soul. Now when a blogger creates a scandal, he becomes the Antichrist. How time flies.
Welcome to the Internet, n00bs.
Well, it’s not as retarded as that proposal trying to force J.K. Rowling to make sure that Harry and Hermione ends up together in Harry Potter Book 7, when it’s her book and she can do whatever she wants with her characters. Hell, I even trolled that Harry Potter petition a few times just for kicks, and I got some totally amazing lulz.
You see where I’m getting at here?
Lemme just do a recap: snarky gay possibly non-Catholic blogger vs. Bible Thumpers with way too much time in their hands.
Bring out the popcorn, this’ll be fun to watch.
Oh, I forgot, people hate the internet, too.
So what do you think? Leave a comment! Don’t worry, I won’t start a petition banning you or something if you don’t agree with me. I’ll just, erm, call you ugly.
Thanks to Abe Olandres for the heads-up.
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.
- Livestreamer Accidentally Sets Room on Fire, Disappoints Smokey the Bear
- New on WAG: Bad Vampire Erotica, ‘Doctor Who’ Survival Guide, and More
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017