I love soup.
It’s the perfect thing during cold days, and just having one steaming bowl of soup will give me a warm, giddy feeling akin to being blitzed by a CareBears rainbow ray… or something like that.
However, sometimes my love for soup must take a backseat to common sense and propriety.
Perfect for head colds.
… I think I’ll pass.
- We’re Home: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Review
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- New on WAG: Bad Vampire Erotica, ‘Doctor Who’ Survival Guide, and More
- How ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Looks Like Without Visual Effects