Tomorrow, June 30, 2012, 4:00 PM, you’ll find me at Tower One & Exchange Fountain Area, Ayala Triangle Garden, for the third SOCIAL MEDIA DAY!
On June 30, the Philippines joins the world, for the very first time, in marking Social Media Day, with a big event planned right at the heart of Makati City.
Filipino Twitterati, bloggers, advocates, practitioners from media, business, government are expected to grace that day’s celebration of creativity, community and conversation that has pushed individuals, companies and organizations, and the nation many steps forward and ahead of the rest of the world.
The event is being organized by the community of netizens behind TweetUp Manila and the first Twestival Manila, and whose work and passions have brought them together both online and offline.
Wanna be a part of this? Sign up here!
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- Review: “Axiom Verge” is a Creepy Ride Into Glitchy Terrain
- You Can Play ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ in ‘Super Mario Maker’
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product