2006 was quite a year wasn’t it? I mean, it’s the year I started blogging seriously and look where it’s taken me.
By “where it’s taken me”, I mean a restraining order, pending libel lawsuit and a meeting with the office psychiatrist. Not to mention the fact that I’m out of the will and my family’s changing their last name out of shame. Because I’m messed-up like that, yo.
So how the hell did I end up this way? Well, mainly from these posts from 2006:
Posts that made people (most notably me) question my sanity:
- Shawarma: A Survival Guide
- Dear Santa
- How to Flunk a Job Interview
- An Open Letter to my Stalker
- “Snakes on a Plane” Can Save Your Marriage!
- An Exclusive Interview with Manny Pacquiao
How I helped men become chick-magnets:
- Impress Girls the David Hasselhoff Way
- Troubleshooting Your Girl: Read Her Mind!
- Troubleshooting Your Girl: Your Wallet Beckons
- Troubleshooting your Girl: PMS
- How to Get a Date on Valentine’s Day
- The Entire Down The Highway: An Advice Column for Emos series
I love movies. Very much.
My take on current issues:
Other questionable stuff that could get me fired:
- OMG HOTDOG LOL
- A Day in the Life of Batman and Robin
- I Love Pasta. But not that much.
- The Many Uses of Bananaque
- The Clueless Wonders of the Blogosphere
- Things I’ve Learned From Steven Seagal
So, what’s your favorite article? No, not from my blog, silly. From yours.
- What Do You Think of the New ‘Doctor Who’ Logo?
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- The Lapsed Gamer: My Top 5 Nintendo Switch Games of 2017
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017