As you all know, I’m a bassist. A really lousy one, but whatev. So anyway, for the longest time I’ve been borrowing bass guitars left and right mainly because my old bass hasn’t really been usable.
It’s really hard to play the riff of “Come Together” with this.
If you remember, way back in January, I wished for a new bass. If you’re too lazy to click on that link here’s what happened:
I just realized that I have my old black Squire Precision Bass lying around the house somewhere. I haven’t used it for some years because of some idiot who, in a brief moment of stupidity, thought that he had teh mad skillz to hack the guitar so that it’ll be much more awesome than it already is.
Anyway, I’m just wasting your time because I want you to stare at my awesome new bass. Which I bought with AdSense moolah!
Stare! Stare at it!
So I got me a Dame F&P 250, and I’m totally loving it. And I even named her Andromeda, ’cause this bass is kickass and shit.
Okay, not really. I just named her after this girl from Clash of the Titans.
Also, my band. Bai.
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)