Let me just start off this blog entry by saying that August 2008 was totally made of suck. I swear, I honestly don’t know how to describe that month. Maybe these pictures will approximate my feelings for last month.
So for September, I refuse to succumb to stress! I shall be invincible, and totally unsinkable! Nosiree, I shall be invulnerable to all sorts of pain, like a superhero!
So, September, I LAUGH AT YOUR FACE! Whatever you throw at me, it shall just bounce off my thick unbreakable hide and.. I shall… erm, laugh it off! This I swear! And in fact, I shall sing EWF’s “September” to make you feel uncomfortable to have such a horrible song named after you:
Hey hey hey,
Ba de ya – say do you remember
Ba de ya – dancing in September
Ba de ya – never was a cloudy day
(This, Ade, what an eloquent.)
- Out of Context Comics: Superman…
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre