So, uh, is this thing on? Is anyone still here?
Hi everyone. Or whoever’s left of my blog readers. As you know, I usually have a nice introspective (HAH) post that I make every birthday, but at this point I really can’t get myself to write anything. You know I’ve struggled with this stupid writer’s block for years and it’s rather clear that my writing has taken a downward spiral in quality (QUALITY? WHAT QUALITY?).
Anyway, I know I’ve been talking about my new band, RomCom, a lot. Mainly because it’s my band and I think we’re doing a pretty good job. We’ve recently finished recording our EP, which we’ll release digitally soon. Not bad for a band that started last January, I say. I’m learning a lot from this band too. No, you won’t find me taking up beginner trumpet anytime soon (although that’s a sweet-looking trumpet, don’t you think?) but I’m planning on taking up and studying more instruments soon.
Anyway, here’s a small preview of the EP. Here’s one of the first completed songs off it, called “I Don’t Want To.” Give it a listen and tell me what you think!
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product