Marvel may be lording it over DC right now in the theaters, but compared to DC’s small-screen offerings, Marvel isn’t doing too well. Sure, Agents of SHIELD‘s second season is fantastic, and Agent Carter continues to be great, but Arrow and The Flash are currently killing it on TV.
I’m now excited to see what Marvel can bring to their movie universe with Daredevil. As you can see in this trailer, it’s darker, grittier, and more violent. And look at the huge Frank Miller influence on this show. This is something we’ve never seen with anything Marvel on TV.
Meet Matt Murdock. Blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses, Matt fights injustice by day as a respected lawyer and by night as the masked vigilante Daredevil in Hell’s Kitchen, New York. He’ll do anything to make his city a better place, but at what price? All episodes of Marvel’s Daredevil arrive on Netflix April 10.
Are you excited for Daredevil when it hits Netflix on April 10? Tell me about it in the comments!
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye