We’re all excited about Marvel’s upcoming Phase 3, where game-changers like Captain America: Civil War are going to happen. But do you have any idea what Marvel is going to make after the debris from Infinity War and Inhumans settle?
Don’t you worry, because according to this Medium post by Stephen Rosenthal, we are in for a treat when Marvel takes some of their most obscure names and puts them on the big screen. There’s a leaked video of Marvel’s plans for Phase 4. Watch it, now.
Who isn’t excited for THREE Icepack movies? Are you ready to see Spatula’s secret origin? And Red Velvet was spotted in Age of Ultron, so it makes sense that she shows up in her own movie. Big things are shaping up for the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and boy are we living in a great time where this is all happening.
Also, if you haven’t figured it out by now, the whole thing is a joke. High five.
- The Lapsed Gamer: Games I’m Looking Forward to Playing this 2017
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- Horror in Your Phone: ‘SIM – Sara is Missing’ Review
- ‘Project Octopath Traveler Demo’ Impressions: Is It Worth It?