When Rico first asked me if I want to review a pair of headphones for Technograph, I couldn’t believe it. I mean, somebody actually entrusting me with a piece of expensive electronic equipment – that’s new. Since Rico thinks I have quite the credentials for reviewing a pair of headphones—mainly because I have a band, prefer lossless audio over regular MP3s, and consider myself as kind of a budding audiophile [not really] — I was given the v-JAYS for me to review. I still think he’s crazy for letting me review it, though.
Overall, I think the v-JAYS are a solid pair of headphones, despite the really awkward name. I have v-JAYS on my head!
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!
- A History of Violence: ‘Wulverblade’ Review
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.