I might be totally busy tomorrow, when it’s actually really Christmas, to be able to write a blog entry greeting you all. So here we go. I just want to greet everyone a Merry Christmas before I get too busy and forget about you all. I am so tempted to post that horrible 1:43 song – you know, Merry Christmas Na, as a gift for you all, but it’s been overdone to death already. So my gift for you all is to not post that 1:43 song.
I know I’ve had a bit of trouble getting the Christmas spirit this year, but somehow it’s all been taken care of now. I don’t know exactly what I did, but I’m sure it involved a lot of alcohol, a trench coat, and a bunch of screaming women, and somebody uploading the resulting hilarious/horrible video to a Cheap Web Hosting account.
Okay, anyway, since I promised to not post that stupid 1:43 song, but now I’m at a loss as to how to end my obligatory Christmas blog post. I could try to post the usual video – the awesome and evil rendition of Oh Holy Night, but nobody listens to that shit anyway. So I’m going for something different this year and give you this inspiring song by Günther. “Thanks,” Rico.
Happy Holidays, everyone!
- Losing Weight… With Technology!
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- John Hurt Returns as the War Doctor in ‘Only the Monstrous’ [Review]
- ‘Project Octopath Traveler Demo’ Impressions: Is It Worth It?