I was on my way home from work the other day when I saw Gen, a former college classmate of mine. She was one of my closest classmates so naturally I was excited to see her. I was waving and smiling like crazy at her, but she acted like she never even noticed me.
I was wondering why she was ignoring me. I mean, we never had a fight or anything. So I called out her name.
It was when I realized that the person I was waving and smiling and screaming at wasn’t my friend.
I screamed. At Mega Mall. In the middle of a crowd. And was ignored.
To make matters worse, there was another girl in the crowd named “Gen”. She looked at me like I was some kind of freak. Well, that was before she and her whole barkada burst out laughing. At me.
Nice going, Ade. Reeeeal smooth.
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- Waiting for Sam: ‘A Normal Lost Phone’ Review
- Review: “Axiom Verge” is a Creepy Ride Into Glitchy Terrain