Who else here spends their time on Facebook, poking people and making sure that every ounce of possible productivity is wasted? Not you? Fuck.
Okay, since nobody wants to admit surfing Facebook a lot (you fuckers), I’ll just ask you a question: who else is sick of the stupid quizzes that pop up one after another on your timeline? The occasional “Are You A Pervert?” taken by that hot girl who you used to masturbate to back in college would be fine, because her quiz results show that she is, indeed, a pervert. Afterward you go masturbating to the quiz results, but that’s another story.
But yeah, we’re getting way too many stupid quizzes on Facebook. You know what? Quizzes like “What is your name?” or “Did you go to [insert name of school]” or “pAnU k p0h mGmAhAL p0h????????” are just way too abundant on Facebook lately.
Seriously, I wonder how it can get worse. What sort of Facebook quizzes shouldn’t see the light of day?
Let me show you how bad it can get. Imagine logging on to Facebook one day and seeing these:
Well, even if we do get all those stupid Facebook quizzes, I guess nothing’s worse than seeing people click on “Like” for their own status messages. I mean, that’s pretty sad, right?
- Waiting for Sam: ‘A Normal Lost Phone’ Review
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack Review: A Well-Realized First Generation Product
- How ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Looks Like Without Visual Effects