I don’t know about you, but it’s been far too long since we’ve had a proper Doctor Who fix. We were left hanging after Matt Smith regenerated into Peter Capaldi way back in December’s The Time of the Doctor. Now it’s eight days before August 23, and we’ll get to watch Capaldi play a reportedly darker Doctor.
Are you excited? I know I am. Sound off your thoughts in the comments!
- Ranking the ‘Doctor Who’ Series Finales From Best to Worst
- Rating the ‘Doctor Who’ Series 9 Stories
- The Lapsed Gamer: What I’m Currently Playing
- ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years’ Review
- John Hurt Returns as the War Doctor in ‘Only the Monstrous’ [Review]