Sorry for the nth Daredevil post in a row, but the the Daredevil Twitter account finally revealed, via motion poster, the final Daredevil red costume for the upcoming Netflix series. This follows the leak of the red costume from earlier today, and I guess Marvel decided to just reveal the damn suit already.
Watch the video below for the reveal.
If you want a closer look, here you go:
Personally, I’m disappointed. This is not what I imagined Daredevil to look like in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and I was hoping for something that’s just as makeshift as the black costume from the beginning of the series, only more padded and red. Oh well. I hope it looks better in action.
Also, Charlie Cox’s Daredevil looks a lot like Shaq’s Steel.
This doesn’t make me less excited for the Netflix series to come out, though.
What about you? What do you think of the new Daredevil red costume?
- Ranking the ‘Doctor Who’ Series Finales From Best to Worst
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.
- Rating the ‘Doctor Who’ Series 9 Stories
- John Hurt Returns as the War Doctor in ‘Only the Monstrous’ [Review]
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)