So I already devoted a couple of posts to my awesome band, Crazy Monkey Girl, and I’m assuming that you’re tired of hearing about them already. (This is the part where you say no we’re not, please do tell us more)
You tired? Yes? K!
But since you’re fed up of my gushing about how awesome my band is, let this rockstar indulge himself and just piss you off one more time.
You know how awesome we are? We’re ABSOFUCKINGLUTLEY COCKSUCKING BRAINBLOWING NASTYMAN WONDERBOY MUCKY-MUCK AWESOME!
Crazy Monkey Girl? Hell yeah!
I just finished stalling. Here’s a video of the gig I talked about here. Took my bandmate ages to upload the video on his computer. Took me ages to edit the video as well. Procrastination rules, baby.
Ok, here we are, doing a blues version of “Si Aida o si Lorna o si Fe”. Don’t laugh. We’re awesome like that. Imagine, we managed to even pick up our guitars in the presence of Marikina Orcs. Perseverance in the face of adversity yay!
Yeah, sound quality sucks, but we’re awesome like that so it doesn’t matter. Also, I’m the one in the shadows behind the vocalist. I wanna hate the guy who arranged the stage.
Another song can be found here.
Ok, now since I just showed you how awesome and rockstar-ish I am, I’ll go back to being a sappy wimp and read “Train Man“. Bai guysz!
No, wait, before I go, tell me watcha think of the gig?
- How ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Looks Like Without Visual Effects
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- ‘Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle’ Review: Why Does It Work?
- You Can Play ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ in ‘Super Mario Maker’
- Horror in Your Phone: ‘SIM – Sara is Missing’ Review