I don’t mean to add to the noise, but posting a retarded entry (I’ve got one written actually) just feels so improper. I’ll just pay my respects for one of the most awesome Filipinos to have ever walked the earth.
Photo from PCIJ
I want to write a rambling entry about one of my earliest memories from the first EDSA Revolt. I just don’t know how to begin. So let me just say this: the very fact that we have the freedom to post practically whatever we want in these here weblogs stem from this little thing she inspired called ‘People Power.’ And that’s awesome.
Rest in peace, Cory Aquino. You’ve done well. An entire nation is grateful.
- Review: “Axiom Verge” is a Creepy Ride Into Glitchy Terrain
- John Hurt Returns as the War Doctor in ‘Only the Monstrous’ [Review]
- ‘Project Octopath Traveler Demo’ Impressions: Is It Worth It?
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!
- New on WAG: Bad Vampire Erotica, ‘Doctor Who’ Survival Guide, and More