Oh look, it’s December! What do you want for Christmas? I’m pretty sure you have a great wishlist. But since we’re on the topic, how about you check out the things I want for Christmas?
I have a dream bass every year, and it changes a lot. This is this year’s dream bass, Seriously, look at that sexy beast. It’s either the Jaguar or this fantastic Rickenbacker that I still have not given up on owning.
Crazy, rambling, and sometimes incoherent, Final Crisis is still my all-time favorite comic book event. Never had the chance to get my hands on a hardbound copy. And this is a fantastic comic, well worth the price.
I am not a morning person. Every little thing that’ll make me wake up early in the morning helps, and if it means having an alarm clock that’ll illuminate my room like it’s noon at 5 in the morning, so be it.
Because, come on, this one needs no explanation.
I’ll be honest, I only want these because these are the ones Peter Capaldi wears for Doctor Who.
What do you want for Christmas again? Tell me about it in the comments!
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye
- ‘Train to Busan’ is a Fantastic, Harrowing Take on the Zombie Genre
- ‘Project Octopath Traveler Demo’ Impressions: Is It Worth It?
- Using the 8bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller on the Nintendo Switch!