The moment I heard Jose Mari Chan’s Christmas in Our Hearts played over the muzak, I realized that it’s almost Christmas again. Well, that was fast. This year, though, I’m not looking forward to Christmas. It probably has something to do with me not getting any gifts worth mentioning last Christmas.
Except for this:
So I heard you like playing the guitar…
Why? I don’t know. For posterity?
From the way I dedicated my last two posts to the Eraserheads Box Set, I think it’s obvious by now that I like music. I like carrying music around. Also, I like to surf the internet. Everywhere. And with the new iPod Touch’s front-facing camera, I can now FaceTime the girlfriend, if you know what I mean.
Since an iPod Touch is probably going to tide me over for a pretty long time, I don’t know what else I want. Oh, wait.
Nah, I’m kidding. What I really want for Christmas is Scarlett Johansson.
Now it’s your turn! What do you want for Christmas? Tell me about it in the comments!
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Geeky Friend (Who May or May Not Be Named Ade)
- ‘Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time’ Review: A Melancholic, Contemplative Goodbye
- A Christmas Gift List For That Geek Friend In Your Life (Who is Probably Named Ade)
- Waiting for Sam: ‘A Normal Lost Phone’ Review
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Fails Miserably.